As a premier customer to the United States Government, EvereTech will support Leidos as a subcontractor/partner on the ITES 3-S Contract Vehicle. ITES' services scope encompasses nearly all areas of enterprise IT that include cybersecurity, integration, consolidation, telecommunications, supply chain management, operation and maintenance, business process engineering, and education and training.
Program objectives of this MA-IDIQ vehicle are:
• Identify and implement best commercial practices, new technologies, and streamlined approaches that afford the Army and other customers' IT and telecommunications structure the ability to improve their performance and IT business processes (e.g. offering tools, techniques, and practices for migration to a joint enterprise environment, supporting enterprise level services).
• Support and partner with CHESS on the Army's data and reporting requirements through electronic interface and CHESS' IT e-mart.
• Promote the benefits of performance-based contracting by educating the Army users.
• Continuously seek ways to increase customer satisfaction through delivery of best value and superior IT services.
• Assure affordable, best value, best priced IT solutions.
• No fee to use this contract vehicle
• Decentralized Ordering
• Open to Army, DoD and all Federal Agencies