As a premier customer to the United States Government, EvereTech will support Leidos as a subcontractor/partner on the ITES 3-S Contract Vehicle. ITES' services scope encompasses nearly all areas of enterprise IT that include cybersecurity, integration, consolidation, telecommunications, supply chain management, operation and maintenance, business process engineering, and education and training.
Program objectives of this MA-IDIQ vehicle are:
• Identify and implement best commercial practices, new technologies, and streamlined approaches that afford the Army and other customers' IT and telecommunications structure the ability to improve their performance and IT business processes (e.g. offering tools, techniques, and practices for migration to a joint enterprise environment, supporting enterprise level services).
• Support and partner with CHESS on the Army's data and reporting requirements through electronic interface and CHESS' IT e-mart.
• Promote the benefits of performance-based contracting by educating the Army users.
• Continuously seek ways to increase customer satisfaction through delivery of best value and superior IT services.
• Assure affordable, best value, best priced IT solutions.
• No fee to use this contract vehicle
• Decentralized Ordering
• Open to Army, DoD and all Federal Agencies
As a premier customer to the United States Government, EvereTech will support Leidos as a subcontractor/partner on the Encore III Contract Vehicle. Encore III has a $17.5 B ceiling with a 10-year ordering period (five-year base ordering period and five-year optional ordering period)
The Objective of the Contract Vehicle:
Provide global IT capabilities, attributes, or services under multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) task order type contracts that support the DoD, and other Federal agencies. This is a follow-on to Encore II – whose ordering period expires on 31 May 2018.
Assist the government by providing IT solutions for the development, installation, fielding, training, operation, and life-cycle management of components and systems in the operational environments of Combatant Commands and their subordinate components, the military services, Defense agencies, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and other Federal agencies in 19 performance areas.
Area 1: Enterprise IT Policy and Planning Performance
Area 2: Integrated Solutions Management Performance
Area 3: Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking Performance
Area 4: Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Performance
Area 5: Requirements Analysis Performance
Area 6: Market Research and Prototyping Performance
Area 7: Information and Knowledge Management Performance
Area 8: Custom Application Development Performance
Area 9: Product Integration Performance
Area 10: Test and Evaluation (T&E) Performance
Area 11: Asset Management Performance
Area 12: Network Support Performance
Area 13: Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization Performance
Area 14: Information Communications Technology Performance
Area 15: Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) Performance
Area 16: Web Services Performance
Area 17: Operations Support Performance
Area 18: IT Support Services Performance
Area 19: Cloud Professional Service