EvereTech possesses experience supporting customers missions as a Prime Contractor throughout the continental United States of America. Below is an infograph of where our customers are located.
Interested in learning more about EvereTech?
Contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make our best effort to respond to your inquiry.
As a premier customer to the United States Government, EvereTech will support Leidos as a subcontractor/partner on the ITES 3-S Contract Vehicle. ITES' services scope encompasses nearly all areas of enterprise IT that include cybersecurity, integration, consolidation, telecommunications, supply chain management, operation and maintenance, business process engineering, and education and training.
Program objectives of this MA-IDIQ vehicle are:
• Identify and implement best commercial practices, new technologies, and streamlined approaches that afford the Army and other customers' IT and telecommunications structure the ability to improve their performance and IT business processes (e.g. offering tools, techniques, and practices for migration to a joint enterprise environment, supporting enterprise level services).
• Support and partner with CHESS on the Army's data and reporting requirements through electronic interface and CHESS' IT e-mart.
• Promote the benefits of performance-based contracting by educating the Army users.
• Continuously seek ways to increase customer satisfaction through delivery of best value and superior IT services.
• Assure affordable, best value, best priced IT solutions.
• No fee to use this contract vehicle
• Decentralized Ordering
• Open to Army, DoD and all Federal Agencies
As a premier customer to the United States Amy, EvereTech will provide Security Specialist support services for the United States Army Institute of Surgical Research (USAISR) at Fort Sam Houston in Texas. The recently awarded contract to EvereTech will provide personnel, physical, and communication security support within the Operations, Security & Training division which is a subordinate element of the Resource Directorate. EvereTech will assist in implementing procedures and controls to ensure the necessary background investigations are conducted for employees or applicants for employment; contract employees, DA civilians, Military and volunteers. The contract has a base year along with 4 option years.
The USAISR mission is to be the nation's premier joint research organization planning and executing registry-based and translational research providing innovative solutions for burn, trauma, and combat casualty care from the point of injury through rehabilitation.
Security Operational Support include: